You’re having some legal challenges with:
- Dealing with legal issues causing difficulties in planning your business activity.
- Identifying practical solutions to de-block your projects.
- Keeping up with recurring legislative modifications.
- Understanding business risks because of unclear legal information.
- Dealing with significant delays from authorities and courts.
- Planning your strategy because of information not adapted to your projects.
Spanish Desk – Barcelona office
We have created our Spanish Desk precisely for Spanish clients doing business in Romania.
And line with our clients needs, we have opened a dedicated office in Barcelona, Spain.
With our extensive experience with Spanish companies in Romania and our understanding their needs, we pride in providing a specialized legal advice and all, directly in Spanish.
Besides Romanian, we assess documentation and advice our clients directly in English and Spanish.
The Government approved in September 2018 a series of significant modifications in the field of construction and infrastructure works. By means of Ordinance no. 84/2018 two main changes were brought to Law no. 50/1991 [...]
Georgiana Sirbu- Partner Sirbu Law speaker at the NEW MASTERS SEMINAR: FIDIC 2017/ FIDIC 1999 / ROMANIAN PUBLIC SECTOR & PPP CONTRACTS
FIDIC Important Update: Critical Legal/Contractual Issues (Part III) Legal Comparison: FIDIC v New Romanian Public Sector Contract (Per Government Decision no. 1/2018) Legal Review - New Romanian PPP Contract: Crucial Legal/Contractual Conditions To Be [...]
#Article 5 Series 5 Must-Reads on the National Contract in Public Tenders in Romania In our fifth and last article of our series 5 Must-Reads on the National Contract in Public Tenders [...]