REAL ESTATE & CONSTRUCTION
We assist investors, developers and owners on diverse real estate transactions and construction deals.
We offer our support starting with initial assessments up to complex advice regarding: real estate investments, verifications regarding the status of properties, due diligence, representations in front of authorities, drafting, negotiation and execution of related agreements.
Our hands-on approach and our in-depth assessments set us apart.
How can we help
- Advice and assistance on land and/or building acquisition, including advice, drafting and negotiation of pre-sale-purchase and sale-purchase agreements.
- Advice, drafting, negotiation and conclusion of lease agreements.
- Advice, drafting and negotiation of construction agreements and FIDIC based agreements.
- Drafting due diligence reports and legal opinions.
- Advice and assessment during the diligence process.
- Advice regarding the structure of the transaction.
ASSESSMENTS OF PROPERTIES
- Analysis and advice regarding the legal status of land and/or buildings.
- Assessments and verifications regarding land and/or buildings including with the Land Book Registries, Cadastral Office and other relevant authorities.
- Advice on nationalized/confiscated properties.
- Analysis of the history of the ownership right over land and/or buildings.
PERMITTING AND URBANISM MATTERS
- Advice and assistance on permitting and urbanism matters, including in connection to authorizations and building permits.
- Advice and assistance in negotiation and claims in front of authorities.
- Advice on real estate transactions involving multiple assets.
- Advice and representation in connection to real estate and construction matters.
- Advice regarding the building of strategy in litigation matters.
- Advice and drafting of notifications and claims against public authorities in matters related to real estate permitting and construction.
Acquisition and sale of lands (including agricultural lands) and/or various types of buildings (including residential, office, retail and logistic buildings).
Construction of various types of building including residential, office, retail and logistic buildings).
Permitting matters and lack of responsiveness of public authorities.
Leases, both for tenants and landlords.
Management of various types of buildings.